Книги - Open university press
На этой странице представлены наиболее интересные книги по теме Open university press. Используя различные варианты сортировки посмотрите также наиболее рецензируемые, обсуждаемые или цитируемые книги данной тематики.
Вы искали книги по метке "open university press".
Результаты поиска: 83
Whatever Happened to Equal Opportunities in Schools? is an edited book which makes an important contribution to the current debate about equal opportunities. Today the dominant concern is about boys" achievement but it was not alway thus! Contributors t
"I"d rather be in an environment where there"s white people, black people, Asian people; all sorts. In my friendship groups it"s all mixed." - Jendayi"You"ve got to have schools because otherwise you"d be thick." - Alastair"School is...
"...written with enthusiasm and a commitment to clarity...Lyon shows that the employment of a sociological imagination can add new and unexpected depth to cultural analyses."
Keith Tester, University of Portsmouth
* What does "pos
* How do we currently understand sexual dysfunction?
* How can psychodynamic theories contribute to an understanding of sexual difficulties?
* How can we treat sexual problems psychodynamically?
Counsellors and therapists can
* What is the value of evolutionary thought to social theory - and vice-versa?
* How has human nature evolved and is it realized or constrained by modern society?
* Are there parallels between social evolution and evolution in the natural world?
* What are the most significant challenges posed by new modes of organizing knowledge production in the academy?
* How are academic-industry partnerships managed?
* What is the future role of the university in the knowledge society?
* How are higher education institutions repositioning themselves to meet the demands of the global knowledge economy?
* How has the restructuring of universities impacted upon their framework, practices and academics, and what has been the gendered n
"....this book deserves a wide readership. Practising teachers should find plenty to interest them. It looks like a clear favourite for the reading lists of students on initial teacher training courses.." - Design and Technology Teaching
Failing Students in Higher Education explores failure from different vantage points: its social and political context; its implications for teachers and learners; and the practices and procedures of the assessment, support and administrative systems sur
Why are some individuals and groups within a society more prone to illness than others? How do we know what makes us ill? What can be done to alleviate illness or disability, and how can we be sure that an intervention will work? Biomedical scientists,
Издательства, которые наиболее часто выпускают книги по теме Open university press
Здесь представлены издательства, которые наиболее часто выпускают книги, относящиеся к теме Open university press.— Open University Press
Популярные авторы, пишущие на тему Open university press
Наиболее популярные авторы, которые наиболее часто встречаются, как авторы книг по теме Open university press. Возможно, произведения этих авторов будут Вам наиболее интересны.— Fuller