Автор месяца

Sarah Waters, все книги автора

Sarah Waters

Биографии писателя Sarah Waters пока нет. Если Вы хорошо знакомы с жизнью и творчеством этого автора, Вы можете помочь проекту, добавив его биографию .

Ниже Вы найдете все книги автора, представленные в нашем каталоге книг. Используя вкладки, Вы можете посмотреть не только книги, но и рецензии участников проекта на книги автора, цитаты из его книг. Вы также можете задействовать сортировку, с помощью которой можно посмотреть самые популярные, читаемые или рецензируемые произведения автора Sarah Waters.

Fingersmith

Virago , 2012

В 1 магазине по цене 909

London 1862. Sue Trinder, orphaned at birth, grows up among Petty Thieves - Fingersmiths under the rough but loving care of Mrs Sucksby and her family. But from the moment she is born Sue"s fate is linked to that of another orphan growing up in a gloomy mansion not too many miles away.

Affinity

2009

В 1 магазине по цене 852

From the dark heart of a Victorian prison, disgraced spiritualist Selina Dawes weaves an enigmatic spell. Is she a fraud or a prodigy? By the time it all begins to matter, you'll find yourself desperately wanting to believe in magic.

Tipping the Velvet

Virago , 2006

В 1 магазине по цене 986

A saucy, sensuous and multi-layered historical romance, "Tipping the Velvet" follows the glittering career of Nan King -oyster girl turned music-hall star turned rent boy turned East End "torn".

The Night Watch

2006

В 1 магазине по цене 1983

Moving back through the 1940s, through air raids, blacked-out streets, illicit partying, and sexual adventure, to end with its beginning in 1941, The Night Watch tells the story of four Londoners-three women and a young man with a past-whose lives, and those of their friends and lovers, connect in...

The Weight of Water

2013

В 1 магазине по цене 434

Armed with a suitcase and an old laundry bag filled with clothes, Kasienka and her mother head for England. Life is lonely for Kasienka. At home her mother"s heart is breaking and at school friends are scarce. But when someone special swims into her life, Kasienka learns that there might be...

A Review of Water Quality Monitoring

2011

В 1 магазине по цене 4747

99 percent of the Earth';';s water is contained in oceans and as ice.The remaining 1 percent is fresh water.So for a population of approximately 6 billion people,we only have 1% available for use and this use includes industrial,domestic and agricultural usage.Agricultural usage accounts for 80% of...

Water Quality Monitoring in the Eastern Cape

2011

В 1 магазине по цене 6587

Access to safe drinking water is a basic human right.Safe drinking-water that complies with National - and International standards and norms is of the utmost importance in order to prevent incidences of outbreaks of waterborne diseases.A rise in the global population has led to increased pressure...

Unstill Waters

2009

В 1 магазине по цене 2681

This book tells the story of Mia Crane, a lonely but talented young graphic artist from a dysfunctional family, who receives an unexpected inheritance that brings her back to the small town of her paternal heritage, into the orbit of the large and exuberant Lyons clan, and most importantly into the...

Searching Out the Headwaters: Change and Rediscovery in Western Water Policy

В 1 магазине по цене 3901

To the uninitiated, water policy seems a complicated, hypertechnical, and incomprehensible subject: a tangle of engineering jargon and legalese surrounding a complex, delicate, and interrelated structure. Decisions concerning the public"s waters involve scant public participation, and in such...



Наиболее популярные темы в книгах автора Sarah Waters

Здесь представлены темы, наиболее часто упоминаемые в книгах этого автора и интересные пользователям проекта.

фантастика ужасов
английская литература
мистика
ужасы
кинороманы

Прямой эфир

Рецензия недели

Недобрая старая Англия

«Недобрая старая Англия» Екатерина Коути

  Для начала я поинтересовалась у гугла, кто же такая загадочная Кэтрин Коути, как ни странно, она оказалась моей землячкой, родилась в Казахстане, в городе Алматы. В 2000-2002 годах... Читать далее

Леликовна Леликовна4 дня 10 часов 35 минут назад

Все рецензии

Реклама на проекте